Forgot Your Username or Password?
1. Double Check Your Details
Always make sure you have caps lock turned off on your keyboard. If you think this might be the problem, return to the login page and try again. Passwords are cAsE SEnSiTIve.
If you registered recently, you should have a welcome email from Use Nature with the password you created when registering.
2. Send Login Details to my Email Address
If Step 1 didn't help, enter the email address you registered with your Use Nature account below, and press the submit button. A new password will be emailed to you.
- If you do not receive an email within a few minutes, make sure your spam filters do not block emails from Use Nature
- Every time you enter your email address on this page, a new password is created, so only enter your email address once
3. Reset Password
Once you have logged in with your new password, you probably want to set your password to something more memorable. You can set a new password by following this procedure:
- Login to your account with the new password you received from Use Nature
- Click on the "Settings" link near the top of the page (underneath the "Home" button)
- Enter the password you were emailed where it says "current password"
- Follow the prompts to set a new password