Stress Therapy and How to cope with stress.
Experienced practitioner can help.
If you are living on this planet you will suffer stress at some time in your life. Life isn't always easy. These are some of the things which may cause you stress.
- Feeling out of control of your life
- Loss of employmentor work stress
- Loss a loved one either through death or divorce.
- Relationship stress
- Illness or pain
- People (who you feel are making your life more difficult).
- Low self esteem.
- Having difficulty adapting to change
- War and terrorism
- Fear of the future
- Money worries
WHAT DOES STRESS DO TO US ON A PHYSICAL LEVEL -
- Our muscles become tense
- Our nervous system becomes compromised by the muscle tension
- Messages can't get to the brain to be able to relay back to the organs
- Blood flow is impaired
- The digestive track is compromised - lack of didgestion
- Nutrients can't get to the organs
If this situation continues for some time without relief you will become sick. Now this could be of a minor nature such as a cold or flue or a much worse scenario is that the organs of the body start to malfunction causing disease in the body
WHAT TO DO FIRST FOR ANTI-STRESS
- You need to have methods to release this stress, fear and anger. Such as relaxation, physical exercise and conflict resolution.
- Methods to calm the body
- Learn how to nurture yourself
- Find time for you
- See an Anti-Stress practitioner or attend a workshop, which can help you with all of the above .
To find a practitioner in your area, please scroll to the top and use the postcode search function.
For more support, please view the following categories as well:
Meditations - Yoga
Natural Stress Therapy Article:
How to cope with Stress
... or get a Massage Therapy
Copyright © - D.Luske - Editor