useNature Magazine - the Weekly Column - Tips - Info's - Stories
|< Previous Article
EXCAVATING YOUR BLISS
|Next Article >
Article by Michelle Mayur
ARE YOU READY TO TRANSCEND YOUR ISSUES NOW?
Let MICHELLE MAYUR help you smash through blockages, self-sabotages, destructive habits and limiting beliefs with Spiritual Healing and Hypnotherapy. Experience Optimal Wellness with Private Consultations and Workshops.
Michelle's clients around the world include Royalty and company CEOs. FREE 15 min Energy Scan. Conditions apply.
Sessions in person, via Skype or phone.
20 Grandview Road
Box Hill South
03 9888 0138
It is all too common that sometime in a person's forties they undergo what is popularly termed a “mid-life” crisis. Either this is because they suddenly realise life is passing them by and they have not met the goals they aspired to in their twenties, or alternatively the person may have been “successful” in obtaining their goals, yet somehow their life is still devoid of meaning and they have a gnawing emptiness inside. Why? Because they have not been listening to their soul’s needs, probably not since childhood.
This exercise is designed to stimulate you to listen to the inner voice of your soul and to start taking heed of its messages. It is never too late to adjust your life, either marginally or radically, to be in alignment with the needs of your soul as expressed through your heart. Notice the “ah ha!” light bulbs going on inside your head as you do this exercise and feel your heart expanding into joy as you awaken to the true essential you and your life’s purpose.
1. If you could do anything at all with no limitations, what would it be?
2. What skills do you already have to do this?
3. What inspires you?
4. Who do you admire and why?
5. What are your 5 greatest achievements?
6. If there is one thing that you are here to give the world, what might that be - compassion, love, kindness, etc.
7. When have you felt most alive?
8. What was your passion as a child?
9. What did you want to be when you grew up? Are any of those occupations still calling you?
10. What books do you most like to read and why?
11. Where do you most like to spend your time and why?
12. What are your 5 greatest assets? How could you be using them more?
13. What aspects of your life are really working? E.g. I am a great parent.
14. In light of the above answers, for your life to be really working, what, if anything, would be different?
Discover the 5 Biggest Mistakes That Stop You Attracting Financial Abundance And How to Avoid Them. FREE REPORT. Michelle Mayur is the creative Conscious Entrepreneur behind the Heal the Healer Membership and Mentoring Program, http://www.heal-the-healer.com and has worked as a professional healer in private practice since 1995.
24 Mar 2010
Last Update: 18 Jul 2010
Article/Information supplied by Michelle Mayur
Disclaimer - Any general advice given in any article should not be relied upon and should not be taken as a substitute for visiting a qualified medical Doctor.