Article Submission - Tips - FAQ - Article Guidelines
How to write and submit Articles from your Account Dashboard
Articles are the foremost recognised way to market yourself or your product.
Articles will set you up as a specialist within your field of expertise.
Articles published by useNatures Experts, will be featured on our HOME-Page, on our FB page > www.facebook.com/useNature
as well as on our fortnightly Newsletter - (14000 subscribers)
How to submit Articles*:
*(Includes: articles - event/seminar descriptions - product - art/music - book reviews, horoscopes, etc, 500 words min)
- To submit an article* you have to have a valid - up-to-date "PAID" account. ( Free accounts need to up-grade - starting from - $25 )
- You need to be logged in, ... and see your account "Dashboard".
please log in - www.usenature.com/shared/ -
password: ******* Forgot your password? Click > Forgot, and a password will be send to you.
- Scroll down to >> Manage Articles and click the button called >> " Create new article "
IMPORTANT NOTE >> Articles must be original articles written by yourself, an dnot published on different web-sites .. Goggle policies on web-content included a "No duplication" rule.
- Create Article Page:
the first empty text field is labeled > Article Title - type a short version of your article title
NOTE: The article title will be the article web-address ... chose a short descriptive title phrase, something people may search for ..
... try it out, search on google for >> numerology workshop - it will come up on google on page one.
... don't use a long title - select a short phrase representing the article with appropriate keywords - try to have no more than 4 words
Don't use >> Why do you eat saturated fat if you know that unsaturated fat is better for you.
Please use: >>>
Unsaturated fat benefits
- Next, use the large text field to add your " full Title ", select it, and click on the font tool to select Heading 2
click enter for a paragraph and start adding your text.
- If you use copy and paste, to paste an article into the text field, you may have formatting problems, please select all text and click the >> second last icon on the tool bar > (remove formatting ) , after that use the toolbar for re-formatting to your liking.
- It is advisable to make the first paragraph short and descriptive of the article. That paragraph may be selected to advertise your article on our homepage as well as on RSS Feeds or Newsletters.
- Please don't use "marketing hype", visitors appreciate well written genuine information, it has been proven, that a good articles will result in more clicks to your web-site or in enquires than marketing hype.
- To add a picture, simply copy and paste a picture from your web-site.
- To edit an added picture, select the picture and right click Insert/Edit Image
- To add a link, type the link text, select that text and click the link-tool to fill in the web-address ( icon looks like a chain)
- Protect your email address from spambots. Do not put your email address in the text!
- If you are finished with the article, you need to click to agree to our terms and conditions. ( see down below of this page for a copy )
- Select an appropriate category. ( for events, select the category most suited )
- Preview and Save your Changes ( changes refers to, save your article )
- Editing - you can go back to the article at any time from your dashboard - you will see your article title, click edit.
Article editing is especially useful for an Event page. If the Event - seminar - class etc, is always the same, and only the date will change, please use the same event article and just edit - change the date.
- Any question or suggestions? Please contact me ...
- To see up-dates, like new articles, events etc.; please go to www.facebook.com/useNature and click the LIKE button at the top of the page.
.... if you like
www.facebook.com/useNature, from your personal facebook, we will like you back.
- Don't have a useNature paid account yet? Please see below our favourite expert package ... however we do have cheaper options, a profile package - 12 articles per year submission and a text plus listing with 4 article submission per year ... see options here
ARTICLE SUBMISSION - Terms and Conditions
Thank you for submitting your articles to useNature.com. Our aim is to provide genuine informative content for our readers, while at the same time helping our authors gain exposure.
All contributions, articles or stories, will be moderated, and will only be approved if within the guidelines of useNature:
Ideal articles are between 500 - 1,500 words, and relevant to our natural lifestyle topics.
Submissions may be rejected for the following reasons:
Article comes across as spam, marketing pitches for single products, articles with lots of links in the text, or advertisements for local businesses.
Subject matter or format is not relevant
Articles, stories, news, which contain anything not permitted for anyone under the age of 18. This includes, anything of a sexual, violent, or any inflammatory nature.
Article is too short, (under 200 words) is a repeat of an article we've previously published, is riddled with spelling/grammatical mistakes, or is otherwise deemed inappropriate.
Terms and Conditions By submitting your article:
You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to the article. You retain all rights and copyrights to your article.
You are giving permission to usenature.com to publish your article on our websites or in our newsletters or possible RSS Feeds.
In all of these cases, useNature agrees to include your name and web-address at the end of your article. No other use is implied or granted. All other rights and copyrights are reserved by the author.
Thank you for submitting your article to useNature.com. Sincerely, Dieter Luske - Editor - useNature.com